Are you in search of the best Stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC? You might be as you are here. But before selecting the best stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC, you should know about the varied range of stabilizers available in the market.
Going through each of them and their specification can be a time-consuming process. We know that you, the smart people, do not want to invest your valuable time in this market research.
As India frequently faces voltage shortage in its various parts, stabilizer for home appliances is way more necessary than it seems. The best stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC can help you in saving electric bills. It also protects your home-appliances from internal damage caused by a high and low voltage power supply.
That is why we have done our best to provide the five best stabilizers for 1.5 ton AC options available in the market for you.
We have selected all these products based on their features, prices, and organic consumer reviews.
Best Stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC
1. V-Guard VG 400 Voltage Stabilizer
- The product is an aluminum built stabilizer.
- Input voltage runs between 170V to 270V. The output voltage is 230V.
- This stabilizer is suitable for 1.5 ton AC.
- It is easy to install
- Highly durable
- Very much lightweight is another key-point of this product.
V-guard is one of the best stabilizer brands operating in India. They have a wide range of stabilizers for every kind of home appliances. V-guard specifically builds stabilizers for the Indian market to keep Indian home appliances safe from voltage disturbance.
The V-guard VG 400 stabilizer has dedicated advanced technology for better productivity. The product is very reliable to keep home appliances safe from burnout.
Advanced IC Technology design is another key-point of this stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC. It ensures the safety of expensive internal units of your air conditioner from overheating. The inbuilt thermal overload protection of the stabilizer helps to keep itself safe from a high-temperature burnout. The V-guard VG 400 stabilizer normalizes the input voltage.
The V Guard VG 400 stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC has ITDS technology. This intelligent time delay system helps to ensure 100% safety for the compressor of your air conditioner. In cases of instant power cuts and resuming, it can harm the compressor of your air conditioner. The ITDS technologies help to delay the auto-start of the compressor.
This VG 400 stabilizer has a wide range of low and high voltage cut off protection.
It works between a range of 170 volts to 270 volts. Now you do not worry about the air conditioner’s safety protection.
For modern people, the stabilizer for AC has to be smart. The V Guard VG 400 stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC is a Modern Choice for people. That AC stabilizer has a LED panel to show the status of its real-time performance.
- The V-guard VG 400 AC stabilizer is a very cost-effective option.
- It has a thermal sensor function to save it from overheating.
- The sleek design makes it the perfect choice for smart kitchens.
- You can mount it on the wall to save up spaces in cozy home décor.
- It has a led display to show its performance status.
- Advanced ITDS technology ensures the safety of its internal circuits.
- The product is not suitable for TV.
2. Microtek EM4150+ Automatic Voltage Stabilizer for AC up to 1.5 ton
- The ideal is suitable for 1.5-ton air conditioners.
- it has a power-saving Technology for better performance
- Microtek stabilizer can go to start itself according to the input voltage.
- The ergonomic design of the product catches the heart first.
Microtek stabilizer is one of the most preferred voltage stabilizers. Indian homemakers prefer this brand to keep their homes secure. Moreover, the Microtek stabilizer has a wide range of options for every kind of appliance used in Indian homes. Consumers can easily choose among the varieties of Microtek stabilizer according to their needs.
Based on Safe Power Technology, the Microtek stabilizer has many unique features for its customers. The stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC has the capacity for high performance and better durability for continuous usage.
Frequent power cuts are a common problem in India. For saving home appliances from this issue, the Microtek stabilizer has a preventive feature of high and low voltage cuts off system. It effectively prevents up surging voltage or extremely low voltage from reaching the equipment.
The digital display on this voltage stabilizer makes it easy to operate. The manufacturer has given a smart seven segment display on this product. This display shows the real-time input and output voltage levels reaching the unit. With this display monitoring, stabilizer for AC has become more convenient.
Microtek stabilizer works perfectly under the voltage variations of 150 volts to 280V input power range. This wide input power range is crucial in a stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC. It helps to keep the internal units saved from high and low power surges.
Another feature of this smart voltage stabilizer is the Intelli auto start mode. The AC stabilizer can auto-start & shuts down itself as per the voltage supply. This automatic voltage stabilizer fast stabilizes the utility voltage and then connects it to the appliances.
- It is an automatic voltage stabilizer.
- The product is a budget-friendly option for users.
- Wall mounting design makes it the best choice for modern homes.
- High performance is the key-point.
- The warranty system offers service within 24 to 48 hrs of a complaint.
- Though it is a preferable choice as a stabilizer for 1.5-ton AC, it also works wonders for 2-ton air conditioners.
- The transformer of the voltage stabilizer is copper made.
- It is quite heavy.
3. MONITOR 4-KVA Voltage Stabilizer For AC up to 1.5 Ton AC
- A perfect choice for a 1-ton air conditioner up to 1.5-ton AC.
- 100% copper building.
- A wide operating voltage range of 170V to 270V.
- A 5-years replacement warranty on the product on manufacturing defect
- Better performance
- Highly durable
- Sleek design
- Wall mounting design option
Electronic devices need protection from voltage fluctuation. Living in the Indian region, you have to be cautious about your home appliances’ safety. It is mainly because of high and low voltage fluctuations frequently. The Monitor DG 100 stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC has a trusted High Voltage cut off Technology.
Incredibly efficient High Voltage cutoff technology stabilizes the power supply before reaching it to the unit. This AC stabilizer ensures the safety of the printed circuit board, panel pixel, etc.
The manufacturer has taken extra care to build this unit for smart people. The monitor 4 KVA DG 100 stabilizer has a Wall mounting design option. With this feature, the product does not take up any extra space in your home.
You can fix this AC stabilizer to a suitable wall or on the floor at your convenience. Even the beautiful look of this voltage stabilizer adds up to your beautiful home interior.
Copper stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC
The plus point of these stabilizers for AC is their 100% copper windings. Copper is at any time a better electricity conductor than an aluminum AC stabilizer. Copper wires lose less power and help to save power consumption. Hence, a copper stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC is much more power saving.
Even the copper buildings provide much more safety to the Transformer. A wounded aluminum transformer is more vulnerable than a wounded copper transformer. Bringing a copper stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC is cost effective and secure your home from any unnecessary fatal incident.
The copper oxides of the copper stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC are soft and electrically conductive. Hence the copper termination becomes more durable and long-lasting compared to aluminum termination.
- Manufacturers provide a five years replacement warranty on the product all over India because of manufacturing defects.
- The monitor hundred stabilizers can work up to 300 volt AC input.
- This AC stabilizer also can withstand up to 40°C ambient temperature.
- 100% copper made stabilizer for AC runs longer than aluminum AC stabilizer.
- It is very budget-friendly with every consumer base.
- This copper stabilizer for 1.5-ton AC does not go well with other appliances than air conditioners.
4. V-Guard VG500 Stabilizer for 2 Ton AC
- Suitable stabilizer for 1.5-ton AC
- Advanced IC technology design in circuitry
- The initial time-delay system
- LED indicator panel
- Wide input voltage range 170V to 270V
The V-guard VG 500 stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC has an LED display panel. With this user-friendly LED display panel, consumers can monitor the status of the stabilizer. The LED status panel glows up when the device operates.
It also has a different output LED status sign button. Consumers can check the mode of operation in this output status sign button.
Having a wide working range of input voltage eliminates the possibility of malfunctioning in the unit. The V Guard VG 500 has a range of input voltage of 170 volts up to 270 volts.
It almost covers the lowest possible power supply in the unit. Also, this voltage stabilizer can optimize the output voltage for your air conditioner. By optimizing voltage supply, you can have safety for your air conditioner unit.
To make this V-guard VG 500 voltage stabilizer a better performer, the manufacturer has used advanced IC Technology design in the circuitry panel. With this IC Technology design circuitry, the AC stabilizer optimizes the input voltage much more effectively than conventional circuitry.
It becomes more fruitful in times of voltage fluctuation. The high and low voltage power supply can internally damage the unit. Also, repairing your stabilizer is costly.
But the advanced IC Technology design circuitry provides more reliable safety in output voltage in a budget-friendly way.
The compressor of your air conditioner is valuable. That is why you have to take any necessary precautions to ensure its safety. The intelligent time-delay systems in the V Guard VG 500 stabilizer provides that much-needed safety to the compressor of your air conditioner.
With this system, the stabilizer does not auto-start within 3 minutes of power cuts and resuming. The system delays the time of switching on the device depending upon the period of power failure.
- Longevity is an attractive feature of the stabilizer.
- The built-in thermal overload protection saves the internal circuitry from overheating or burning.
- This AC stabilizer is suitable for up to 2 ton AC.
- V Guard VG 500 stabilizer for 1.5 ton AC is one of the best performers in its field.
- Pocket-friendly cost makes it an irresistible choice.
- You even can exchange it with your existing inverter for home.
- Nothing in particular
5. V-Guard VWI 400 2850-Watt AC Stabilizer
- A 3 years warranty on the product
- The intelligent time delay system
- Wide operating input voltage range from 130V to 280V
- Compatible both with regular and inverter ACs
- Seven segments LED display.
The V Guard VWI 400 stabilizer has an energy-efficient design.
This energy-efficient design helps the stabilizer to optimize the output voltage reaching the unit. The optimizing voltage control quality helps the stabilizer to protect your AC unit from any damage by voltage fluctuations.
Especially in summer, India faces frequent voltage cutoff in the power supply.
The high and low voltage supply in the AC unit can internally damage the product. Also repairing, your air conditioner can be costly, and it can hamper your summer holidays.
If you want your summer days to spend in a comfortable atmosphere, bring this V Guard VWI 400 stabilizer home.
V-guard VWI 400 AC stabilizer has an intelligent time delay system. This ITDS technology protects the compressor of the air conditioner from any adverse effect of frequent power cuts.
For instant power cut and resuming, the system does not allow the compressor to get switched on within 3 minutes of a power cut.
The ITDS system provides enough time for the compressor to balance itself according to the power supply. After 3 minutes of non-operating mode, the stabilizer automatically switches on the compressor whenever the power supply resumes.
V Guard has used a microcontroller in the onboard circuitry. The high-speed microcontroller continuously checks the input voltage supply. After that, the product stabilizes output voltage with microcontroller Technology.
Consumers have continuous monitoring power on the circulatory and control regulating section of the power supply even when the stabilizer is operating.
Some days when more people present in the house, your AC also works more than regular days. For those days, your AC needs extra protection from overheating damage. Even when the temperature rises in summer, the workload on AC also Rises high.
For saving your AC from burning, your stabilizer should have thermal overload protection. To keep that in mind, V Guard has given this VWI 400 stabilizer inbuilt thermal overload protection.
Whenever the internal units get overheated, the stabilizer cuts off the output voltage supply. Hence the compressor of your AC gets time to cool down. It eventually gives the compressor of your air conditioner a long life shelf.
The V-Guard VWI 400 stabilizers for 1.5 ton AC has an attractive cabinet look. Because of this stylish design, you can place the stabilizer anywhere in your beautiful home. It perfectly blends in with your aesthetic home décor.
- The manufacturer provides a 3-year warranty on the product in case of any manufacturing defect.
- The latest IC Technology helps this stabilizer to outperform any of its competitors.
- ITDS Technology helps to delay the switching time of the compressor by 3 minutes +/-20 seconds.
- The V-Guard VWI 400 ac stabilizer has a LED display panel. The digital seven segments display shows the real-time status of the operating unit.
- You can use this AC stabilizer with your regular and Inverter AC.
- The wall mounting feature of this product helps to place the unit anywhere. It does not take much space.
- It is heavy
- Also, the product is costly compared to its market competitors.
If you have read the entire article, you must have a better idea about choosing the best suitable stabilizer for your home appliances. Bring the best protective agent for your valuable home appliances.
The best voltage stabilizer will protect your home appliances from damage, and it can be a power-saving feature of your home. We wish your home to be a healthy place for your family.
1. Does a stabilizer consume more current?
The efficiency of a stabilizer plays a huge role in this regard. It influences the amount of consumed power by the same stabilizer. This means a stabilizer can consume 2% To 5% of the maximum power load. That time its efficiency should be around 95% to 98%. A 1 KVA stabilizer consumes about 0.5 unit power every 10 hours.
2. Which stabilizer is better? Copper or aluminum welding?
Copper and Aluminum winding stabilizers have the same specialties. A few features are there to make the decision. Like the conductivity for both stabilizers are about the same. But a copper stabilizer is more ductile. Moreover, the copper winding is compatible with stretching. It provides extra strength to the stabilizer core unit. In a gist, choose a copper stabilizer any time.
3. Can I run ac without a stabilizer?
You can, and you can’t use AC without a stabilizer. It depends on the power supply form in your area. Some areas have a pure AC power supply. It has almost no harmonics in the waveform. In that case, you are safe to use AC without a stabilizer. But most of the non-commercial areas do not have this pure form wave supply. For that, your AC can damage itself without a stabilizer.
4. What is the importance of a stabilizer in an AC unit?
In simple words, the stabilizer stabilizes voltage fluctuation. Every electronic appliance works under a steady voltage limit. If the input power is less, the AC motor produces less torque. It significantly drops than the regular voltage supply. Also, for higher input voltage, the AC motor overworks itself. Anything beyond the regular performance scale is dangerous. It can hamper ac motor’s life cycle. That is why you should trust a stabilizer with your ac life.
5. How to choose the best stabilizer according to power ratings?
Selecting a stabilizer based on your device’s needs is critical. Calculate the power consumption of AC before making any purchase. In India, most power supplies are around 230 V AC, 50Hz. So multiply 230 X maximum rated current. Then you should add at least a 25% safety margin to the result. After the calculation, you get the right power ratings for the stabilizer.
6. Why should I use a stabilizer?
Most appliances are efficient to work under different power loads. But frequent fluctuation in voltage can damage your products. A stabilizer can be the cure of needless hazards damaging the units. A stabilizer keeps the voltage stable under different states. That is why it supplies constant power to the main unit of ac.